2019 Upcoming Workshops and Trainings
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training at Sun and Moon Yoga, Tokyo, Level 1, July 2019
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training at Sun and Moon Yoga, Tokyo, Level 2, October, 2019
- November 2-4, 2019 New Zealand Retreat @Marlborough Yoga Retreats
- Leza is in New Zealand and Australia April 6-17, offering a yoga retreat and yoga, mindfulness and meditation workshops.
For more details: New Zealand, Australia
- Invited Speaker, Sharjah International Book Fair, United Arab Emirates
- Up from the Sea reviewed in Book Review Suite
- Here Comes the Sun reviewed in Book Review Suite
- BALI BOUND/Leza in Bali in October
If you are in Bali, please come hear the many wonderful writers speaking at the UBUD Writer’s Festival and the Asian Pacific Writers & Translators Conference. Leza will be speaking and offering workshops there!
October 22-24 APW Conference, Singajara, Bali
Global Local: Sharing Stories with the World
October 25-29 UBUD WRITERS FESTIVAL, Ubud, Bali
Invited Speaker, UBUD Writers and Readers Festival in Bali October 25-29, 2017
- JAPAN WRITER’S CONFERENCE
Nihon University, October 9
Leza will present a free workshop and lecture on “Making Memoir “at the Japan Writer’s Conference at Nihon University on October 9. For more information, see here
- Sunday, October 8, 3pm-5:30pm (3pm-4pm Yoga & Meditation, 4pm-5:30pm)
Join us for a Meditation & Yoga workshop and Book Discussion with Leza Lowitz at Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo
Leza will teach a yoga class and speak on Diversity in the Family at Hitotsubashi University on October 8. The lecture is free and open to the public.