- "Up from the Sea," a novel in verse about Japan's 2011 tsunami by Leza Lowitz, has been included in Wiki's "Works Of YA Historical Fiction That Will Take You To Times And Places Near And Far"
It is an honor to be on this list with eight other fabulous YA historical novels! Thank you, Ezvid Wiki!
2019 Upcoming Workshops and Trainings
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training at Sun and Moon Yoga, Tokyo, Level 1, July 2019
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training at Sun and Moon Yoga, Tokyo, Level 2, October, 2019
- November 2-4, 2019 New Zealand Retreat @Marlborough Yoga Retreats
- Leza is in New Zealand and Australia April 6-17, offering a yoga retreat and yoga, mindfulness and meditation workshops.
For more details: New Zealand, Australia
- Invited Speaker, Sharjah International Book Fair, United Arab Emirates
- Up from the Sea reviewed in Book Review Suite
- Here Comes the Sun reviewed in Book Review Suite
- BALI BOUND/Leza in Bali in October
If you are in Bali, please come hear the many wonderful writers speaking at the UBUD Writer’s Festival and the Asian Pacific Writers & Translators Conference. Leza will be speaking and offering workshops there!
October 22-24 APW Conference, Singajara, Bali
Global Local: Sharing Stories with the World
October 25-29 UBUD WRITERS FESTIVAL, Ubud, Bali
Invited Speaker, UBUD Writers and Readers Festival in Bali October 25-29, 2017
- JAPAN WRITER’S CONFERENCE
Nihon University, October 9
Leza will present a free workshop and lecture on “Making Memoir “at the Japan Writer’s Conference at Nihon University on October 9. For more information, see here
- Sunday, October 8, 3pm-5:30pm (3pm-4pm Yoga & Meditation, 4pm-5:30pm)
Join us for a Meditation & Yoga workshop and Book Discussion with Leza Lowitz at Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo
Leza will teach a yoga class and speak on Diversity in the Family at Hitotsubashi University on October 8. The lecture is free and open to the public.